Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Royal Icing Decorations

While cleaning out my fridge this morning I found a tub of royal icing and tried to think what to do with it. I knew I didn't want to make cookies and I didn't want to throw it out, so I decided to make some decorations with royal icing for future use.
I used a frosting bag with a small circular tip and placed the designs on a silpat mat. Make sure to add jimmies as soon as possible and DO NOT TOUCH FOR 24 HOURS!!! Store in an airtight container.
I can't wait to show you the creations I make with these.

I just started making circles on the mat and then decided 
to add jimmies.
I like the different sizes
Close up shot
I plan on using these on top of cupcakes and cookies
Wouldn't these look cute as the center of a flower sugar cookie?

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment