Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Decorations

A few weeks ago while browsing at my local Home Goods store I found some awesome old timey glass jars. I know these are all the rage right now and of course I had to have them.
I brought them home where they sat, empty. Should I fill them with seashells? or ....... yup I was at a loss. Then it came to me, I'd use them for my spring decorations. I filled the glass jars with plastic Easter grass I found at Target for .99 and plastic eggs ( cheap). The result is a cute and easy way to remind you that spring is indeed on it's way.


I love how these look sitting on my kitchen counter.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa! You could use any clear container in your home, I'm thinking of using a flower vase to add another spot of color in the living room

    ReplyDelete