Monday, February 28, 2011

Garlic Sauteed Green Beans

We have a new favorite vegetable at our home and it's green beans. My 14 year old daughter begs to have these numerous times during the week, which makes my heart smile. They are easy to make and taste so yummy. I purchase my beans at Sam's in the fresh produce department, but have also found nice thin ones at my grocery store. If you are looking for a super quick, easy and tasty veggie to make this is the recipe for you.

Ingredients
1 lb fresh green beans
1 TBSP olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Sea Salt, to taste

In a large frying pan (set to med-high) heat olive oil, garlic and green beans. Stir frequently until beans start to become soft, but not too soft. (they should still stand up straight when picked up) Liberally sprinkle with salt until the taste is right for you. Serve immediately.
Serves 4-5

Ready to hit the stovetop, I  know how much 
salt I like, so I add it in the beginning
Yumm, look at them cooking away
Ready to eat!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment