Monday, February 21, 2011

Kitchen Sink Cookies

Just because I am watching what I'm eating doesn't mean that you need to also, this cookie recipe is one of my very favorites. My hubby's cousin Nancy sent it to me a few years ago and I can't tell you how many times I've made them. They have a little something for everyone, peanut butter, oatmeal and 5 different types of chips! Yummmm!  This picture courtesy of Nancy, the recipe's creator! Thanks Nancy xoxoxo.


Ingredients 
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup oatmeal
2/3 cup each milk chocolate chips, semi sweet chips, peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.



In mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars well. Add eggs one at a time mixing well, add vanilla. Combine dry ingredients, add to mixture, add oatmeal, mix well. Add chips stirring by hand. Drop by tsp on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350, 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly before removing from pan. Makes a lot of cookies...  : ) 








 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment