Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dijon Tilapia

As the days get hotter I want to spend less time cooking in my kitchen. I absolutely loathe being hot, which makes the fact that I live in Central Florida a joke. This recipe is a nice light, quick choice for dinner, I paired it with lemon rice and green beans.





Ingredients
4 Tilapia Fillets, about 1 1/2-2 lbs
2 TBSP Regular or Light Mayo
2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
1 1/2 c. Panko bread crumbs
1 tsp. Paprika
1 TBSP Dried Parsley Flakes/ I used fresh
Dash Pepper
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp salt

Heat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with Pam
Combine the mayo and mustard, rub the mixture over the tilapia fillets.
In a food processor combine, breadcrumbs, paprika, pepper, onion powder and salt. Pulse to combine. Pour breadcrumbs into a wide shallow dish. Dip the coated fillets in the mixture turning to coat both sides.
Arrange the coated fillets in the baking dish. Spray the top of the fillets with Pam. Bake the fish for 10 minutes for every inch thick the fillet is, so if fillet is 1 inch thick, then bake 10 minutes. Fish will flake easily when done.
Serves 4
Ingredients
(I  made a double batch)
Breadcrumb mixture
Mayo and Mustard mixture
I used my hands to spread it on both sides of the fish
Then dip it in the breadcrumbs
Place on a baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with Pam
Spray Pam on top of the fillets also
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment