Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

I love any holiday that encourages one to eat ethnic food, think St Patty's Day, so since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo so I've decided to link you to some of my favorite Mexican dishes. I hope your fiesta is fun and full of yummy food!


How about yummy Chicken Enchilada Pizza? Or perhaps some dreamy Chicken Enchiladas?  This Mexican Lasagna recipe is a true hit, so delicious!  Everyone needs a good Salsa to go along with their meal on Fiesta Day, or perhaps you'd care for a creamy Taco Dip. Perhaps where you live it's cold and a hearty Taco Soup would be just the thing. This is one of my top 5 recipes that I make, I know that cumin isn't a true Mexican flavor, but come on, this Black Bean, Corn and Rice Salad is just too good!

I know I just posted my Cinco de Mayo Cheesecake recipe yesterday, but since I've already had a piece for breakfast I can confirm it tastes better the next day, so get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment