Sunday, May 8, 2011

A mother's job is never done

It's time for me to go into 'super-mom mode' and take some time off from my food blog.  My oldest son is moving to Los Angeles for the summer to work for GOOD magazine. Tomorrow I leave and will be driving to Missouri where my son goes to college, then the two of us are making the trek across the country and on Saturday will end up in Pasadena. I am looking forward to spending some quality one on one time with him and exploring this great country. I've got a few posts that are finished and will be published randomly for the next 10 days. I will try to keep you posted on some the more unique places we stop to eat.  I will be Twittering and updating with pics, so feel free to follow me on twitter at Christinashouts.

Wish us luck and I hope to see you back here full time soon.
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment