Friday, January 28, 2011

Confetti Squares

Every cook has a couple of recipes that people are always asking them to make. This is the recipe that all the teenagers in my life love, I'm sort of known these and these.  I've made these for almost every occasion, birthdays, graduations, bbq's, school treats and bribes. I've also mailed these to college students and they travel great. This recipe is easy, quick and so yummy!!!

Ingredients
1 box Fruity Pebbles ( I like to buy the family size box)
1 large bag of large marshmallows
1 stick butter (yes I know, it's a lot of butter)

Melt butter and marshmallows in large pot, stirring often. Once melted take pot off heat and add fruity pebbles and stir. Pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Spread out marshmallowy goodness with your hands ( I spray mine with Pam to avoid the nasty stick factor). Cool, cut and eat!

Be prepared for these to fly off the plate!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment