Friday, June 24, 2011

Triple Chocolate Chunk Oreo Cookies

I absolutely love baking, need I say more? I love measuring out the flour and sugar, creaming together butter and eggs, smelling the vanilla as I pour it in. Yumm,  I love it all! I also love trying new recipes, especially ones that have three different kinds of chocolate in them, I refuse to count white chocolate as chocolate. These came together super easy and the dough has a rich dark look and flavor. I hope you enjoy eating them as much as my family did!



Ingredients
2 1/2 c Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 Dutch Processed Cocoa
1 c Unsalted Butter, room temp
1 c Sugar
1 c Light Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
1 c Chopped White Chocolate Chips
1 c Chopped Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 c Chopped Oreo Cookies

Preheat oven to 375.
In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa, set aside.
In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time. Next add vanilla, mix until blended.
Slowly add flour mixture to sugar mixture until flour is completely blended in. Stir in both kinds of chocolate chips and Oreos. Drop cookies onto prepared sheet two inches apart.
Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, don't over bake. Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes. Move to cooking rack to cool completely. Makes 3 1/2 dozen.

Ingredients
Chopped chocolate chips and Oreo cookies
The dough is thick and tasty
Drop onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart
Enjoy!
Source: Two Peas & Their Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment