Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops

Our PTSA had a bake sale last week and I always try to contribute something unique, this time I made these yummy chocolately marshmallow goodies. I had some jumbo marshmallows in the pantry along with some melting chocolate so I thought why not? The school kids quickly gobbled these up  and it made me re-think my .50 price tag :)  What a fun and quick treat!


Ingredients
Jumbo Marshmallows
Meting Chocolate
Plastic Picks
Jimmies
Ready to dip!

In the microwave melt chocolate according to package directions. Next stick picks into marshmallows, make sure they are in straight. Next dip marshmallow into melted chocolate and shake off excess chocolate, quickly dip bottom into bowl of jimmies and place on parchment paper to dry. Store in a cool place, I actually bagged mine up once they were dry and placed them in the fridge overnight.
Place marshmallow on pick and dip into melted chocolate
Let excess chocolate drip off before dunking into jimmies
Place on parchment paper to dry

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment