Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cake Batter Rice Crispy Squares

First of all I need to apologize for being AWOL for so long, I'm having internet issues on my personal computer...so today I hijacked my hubbys :)  I know it's a little strange to post 2 rice crispy recipes so close to one another, but I stumbled across this recipe and had to share it with you. It has just enough cake batter flavor to make it standout from regular rice crispy treats. You've got to give it a whirl, I know you'll love them.


Ingredients
1 16 ounce bag Marshmallows
1/2 c Yellow Cake Mix
1 Box Rice Crispy Cereal
1 stick Butter ( I like more butter in my rice crispy's)
Sprinkles

In a large sauce pan melt butter and marshmallows until melted, slowly stir in cake mix until completely incorporated. Take off heat and add rice cereal and sprinkles, mix together. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Wet your hands to push down cereal mixture into pan. Let cool completely before cutting.

Ingredients
Cake Mix
Add cake mix once butter and marshmallows are melted
So cute ands tasty!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment