Monday, November 21, 2011

Oreo Turkey Place Holders

Last year I made these cute place holders for Thanksgiving, and let me tell you they were a HUGE hit! The kids loved making them and the adults thought they were pretty cool. We made them the night before and it quickly became a family affair. I did have a little bit of a problem with humidity here in Florida, but I'm guessing most of you will be having cooler weather than we usually do. I originally found this idea at Our Best Bites, check them out, they are amazing. 




Ingredients
Double Stuffed Oreos
Candy Corn
Whoppers
Peanutbutter Cups
Chocolate Frosting
Yellow Frosting
Optional, Red Frosting
Optional, Black sprinkles for Eyes
I used candy coated sunflower seeds for the feet and gobble part.. or whatever that's called

Follow the instructions from Our Best Bites


I wasn't food blogging last year so I didn't take very many before pictures
These are so easy!
Gobble Gobble

Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment