Friday, February 24, 2012

Easy Salted Caramel Brownies

Lately I've been bombarded with the whole salty/sweet thing, and so today I finally decided to do something about it. I rummaged around my pantry and came up with this yummy and quick recipe. I hope you enjoy it! 










Ingredients
1 chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c oil
1 c caramel bits

1 c semi sweet melting chocolate chips ( I used a bar of semi sweet baking chocolate) 
sea salt

 Preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and caramel bits  in a bowl and then spread into a greased 9x13 pan.

Bake for 16-20 minutes or until set. Let cool. Melt chocolate and spread a thin layer over top of brownies. Lightly sprinkle sea salt over melted chocolate. Let set and cut. 





Ingredients
Spread warm chocolate over cooled brownies
Sprinkle with sea salt

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment