Sunday, December 11, 2011

Quick and Easy Meatball Sliders

I had an interesting experience this weekend, I attended a party where a lifelong vegetarian decided to start eating meat. The host had everyone bring some type of meat dish, there was bacon wrapped everything plus ham, ribs, chicken, fried grasshoppers, fish and much much more! I decided to play it safe (trying to protect the poor guy's stomach) and made some yummy Meatball Sliders. They were a huge hit and were gobbled up quickly. You can make your own meatballs, but for this version I'm going to advise using store bought ones, just because it truly makes it a quick and easy meal!



Ingredients
1 large bag small All Beef Meatballs (from the freezer section at store)
1 large bottle Pasta Sauce
2-3 dozen Hawaiian Rolls (small rolls)
Provolone cheese, sliced into fourths

Heat meatballs and sauce in a large pan or for a few hours in a crock pot. Slice rolls and place a fourth of a slice of provolone cheese on bottom half of roll, place a meatball with sauce on top of cheese and firmly place top of roll back on. Served immediately!

I prepared these after I got to the party, I didn't want them to sit and the prep time is so quick. (I brought pre-heated meatballs and sauce)


Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment